Monday, April 16, 2012

The {B} Twins Sneak Peek

This past weekend, I was able to do my first twins session with a set of 6 month old baby girls.  It was a joy to be able to meet them (mom and dad, too!), and even though they didn't want to smile for all of the photos, they were troopers and I did manage to capture some cute shots!  Sometimes it's hard to get ONE baby to smile and look at the camera lots, let alone TWO!  It made for a fun and interesting afternoon.  Thanks for having me come to do the session, and I look forward to the fall when they turn 1!

(Be sure to click on the photos to enter full-screen mode so they're nice and sharp).







Love the last one, she's so tuckered out after a big afternoon of photo-taking! :)

I hope you enjoy the photos, {B} family!

No comments:

Post a Comment