Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Own Maternity Shoot

With the help of my hubby, I was finally able to get some decent maternity shots of my own!  I have gone through 4 pregnancies now without ever getting a "professional" shoot done... and today seemed like a good day to hand my camera off to my husband for him to get some photos of my belly... before it's too late!  I'm about 37 1/2 weeks along, and my babies always come early and fast!  I'm guessing we will be meeting this new little one within a week to 10 days??  I'm very excited to be having another home birth, and I have my birth pool all set up and ready to go.  In the meantime, I'm still hoping to get a few more with my kids (my son was completely uninterested in participating today) and with just my husband and I, but these peeks below are from what we did today.  Love them! :)  Love the maternity sashes by Peek-a-Boo Crochet {Prop Shop & Couture}!!  I've been waiting to use them, they're so pretty!

(For the record, any of you ladies out there who are pregnant and wanting a maternity shoot done, we can definitely make use of these beautiful belly bands in your session!) :)

Here are some of my favorites from our little "shoot" today.







 

I cannot WAIT to take newborn photos of our little bundle!  I've been busily crocheting some new hats and other items.  The great thing about having your own baby when you're a photographer is that you can do as many sessions as you want, whenever time permits!  :)  We're not finding out the sex of the baby until he or she is born this time... so what I get to use in our newborn sessions will depend on whether we have a boy or a girl. So excited! :)

Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment