Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Photos Posted!

Check out my website to view the most recent photos in my Nature's Footprints and People Portfolio galleries!

Fall always inspires me to take photos of the beautiful outdoors.  And although the colours here aren't quite the same as they are back "home" in Southern Ontario, they are still beautiful and remind me a little bit of where I grew up.  We're still having some sunny, blue sky days here on the Island, but we are also getting into our rainy season now.  Incidentally, rain also makes for some neat photos!  Check out what I've found in my local travels lately by clicking here!  The newest ones are towards the end of the gallery.

As my kids are growing, I'm of course being a normal mom and taking tonnes of photos to capture all the smiles, giggles, and special moments.  I've put more of these photos in my People Portfolio, which you can view here.  I'm planning on putting a bit more variety in this gallery as well with some upcoming photo shoots! Please contact me if you're local to Southern Vancouver Island and are interested in having some fun family/kids/couples photos done.  Autumn is upon us and the nice weather will be quickly disappearing as the rains descend for the next 6 months!  There are plenty of fabulous outdoor locations to capture your memories!  Packages and prices can be viewed on the right by scrolling down just a bit.

As always, stay tuned for updates, specials (Christmas is just around the corner...!) and additions to my ever-growing galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment