Saturday, October 15, 2011

Out and About

I have been fortunate enough to be able to take the kids (and hubby when he's not working) out and about a few times in the last week or so.  We've been enjoying some of the last few warm, sunny days of fall before the seemingly never-ending rainy season hits.  I'll be uploading some more photos taken over the last couple of days in the next day or two.  Some of these will be in my Nature's Footprints gallery and include landscape shots taken in the Sooke area, and some of them are of my kids for my People Portfolio.

Next week, I should be doing one of my first "real" photo shoots of some good friends of ours, so please stay tuned for a few pictures that will be added to my portfolio.  I'm really excited to get out there and photograph this couple.  They're both naturally photogenic, and what a cute couple they are!

Also coming up is something that will especially be of interest to any of you local folk!  The first weekend in November will feature a show and sale at the Wren House Garden & Shop.  It's their one year anniversary, and there are some local artists (such as myself) who will have some wonderful little items there for sale.  If you're looking for a unique Christmas gift for someone, now is the perfect time to get it!  Come on out to 5701 East Sooke Rd. during the weekend of November 4th, 5th and 6th from 11am to 5pm!

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather!  Remember, there's still time this fall to have some beautiful outdoor shots taken of families, kids, couples, whatever you'd like!  Contact me to set up a photo session today.  Do you know anyone who is just visiting the area?  Suggest family photos for them as a keepsake they can take home with them!  Check out the packages and prices to the right of this page and email me for details.  There might just be a referral discount in it for you! ;)

Until my next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment