Thursday, March 8, 2012

FREE Newborn Photography Sessions!



Check this out!  I'm offering FREE newborn photo sessions to 15 lucky new parents or parents-to-be in March or April in the Sooke and Victoria area!  In an effort to build up my portfolio with adorable newborn images, I'd like to offer my photography services at no cost!  I come to your home, so there's no need to fret about getting baby ready to go somewhere. Plus, that gives us the chance to build some sentimental items from your own home into the prop set, making your baby's photos more personal to you and your family.

I can capture some images for you that will be cherished for a lifetime to come. Images are edited for colour/lighting/cropping purposes, and are available on disc for only $50.  Other photo finishing techniques are available for an additional cost.

Here's how it works: you email me to inquire and book a session time within March or April of this year.  Your baby should be between 5-14 days old to capture the best shots.  The sleepier baby is, the better the session will go - so after you've had a chance to feed and change baby is great.  Sessions are approximately 1 1/2 hours long.  I bring my props to you, and the session will be completed in your home.  A few days later, after I've had the chance to do some editing, I'll post a handful of photos right here on my blog as a "sneak peek".  If you've chosen to purchase a disc of the images from your baby's photo session, it will be ready then.  You'll also get an email with a link that goes directly to your free online gallery, where you can view all the images.  From there, you can order prints and all kinds of neat photo items (puzzles, coffee mugs, trinket boxes, photo tiles, keychains, framed prints, etc.), plus you can share the link and password with your family and friends so they can view the photos and order stuff, too.  If you want any special techniques applied to any of the images, we can discuss what you'd like at that point.  Did I mention that I'm also including 4 FREE birth announcement cards?  They'll be shipped to you soon after your session.

Simple!  Free photo session, a cd of the images for $50, 4 free birth announcement cards to get you started, and a free online gallery where you can view the images and order prints!  It's a great opportunity for you to get some sweet, precious photos of your new bundle of joy, and for me to build up my portfolio with some images of beautiful babies!

Send me an email today if you are expecting this month or next, if you've just had a baby, or if you know someone in the Sooke/Victoria area who'd like to have their own newborn photo session.  The regular price for these sessions is $150.  This offer will only be available in March and April to the first 15 clients who book with me!  Hurry and book now before all the spots fill up!  Share this post with friends by clicking on one of the icons just below (i.e. Facebook)!  Feel free to leave comments!

I look forward to photographing your new bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment