Thursday, September 2, 2010

More New Photos??

Since  my last post, I have uploaded even more photos to my SmugMug website for your viewing and purchasing pleasure.  All images are touched up so that you receive the best in quality in your prints.  You'll get the most out of the colours and overall tone and clarity.  Some photos I've added are smaller in size; they were taken in Brazil with a camera of much less quality.  However, there are still some great shots so I'm still offering them in smaller print sizes (otherwise they get too grainy when they're printed larger).  They are now in a separate gallery in SmugMug called Smaller Shots.

I hope everyone is enjoying the photos!  I'm going to be doing some photography work coming up pretty quick, and getting the experience I need to expand my business.  I'm really looking forward to it!  It's going to be fun doing these shoots and exciting to see this idea grow into a successful venture!

Ta ta for now...

Janette Murchie

No comments:

Post a Comment